All problems © Copyright 1996 Stan Wagon. Reproduced with permission.
- Summer Reading
- Problem 813: Blurred Spokes [Bicycle #31]
- Problem 812: A Pre-Sliced Triangle
- Problem 811
- Problem 810: Classic Boxes [Bicycle #97]
- Problem 809: Find the Pi
- Problem 808: How Many Isosceles Triangles?
- Problem 807: Connect the Dots [Bicycle #155]
- Problem 806: The Invisible Loop
- Problem 805: True or False?
- Problem 804: An Eight-Point Arrangement [Bicycle #67]
- Problem 803: Superbase Shrinkage
- Problem 802: Equal Digit Sums
- Problem 801: 90 x 5 = 0
- Special report: New Formulas for the New Year (See this paper!)
Problems marked [Bicycle #n] appear in the book Which Way Did the Bicycle Go?, a collection of the best 191 Macalester Problems of the Week from 1968 to 1995.
Please don't ask us for answers! Solutions for almost every problem are posted to the mailing list, but at Professor Wagon's request we do not reproduce them here. If you can't sleep without knowing the answer to one of these problems, please contact Professor Wagon at firstname.lastname@example.org.