All problems © Copyright 1998 Stan Wagon. Reproduced with permission.
- Problem 876: From A Square to a Cube
- Problem 875: Whom Do the Stars Favor?
- Problem 874: Factoring a Factorial
- Problem 873: A Continued Monster
- Problem 872: Random Tic-Tac-Toe
- Problem 871: Passing Pebbles
- Problem 870: Three Circles in the Temple
- Problem 869: Draw a Perpendicular
- Problem 868: Spear the Points
- Problem 867: Isosceles Pairs
- Problem 866: The Doughnut Baker's Problem
Please don't ask us for answers! Solutions for almost every problem are posted to the mailing list, but at Professor Wagon's request we do not reproduce them here. If you can't sleep without knowing the answer to one of these problems, please contact Professor Wagon at email@example.com.