All problems © Copyright 1997 Stan Wagon. Reproduced with permission.
- Problem 839: Weighted Quadrilaterals
- Problem 838: The Pains of Imperfect Glass
- Problem 837: Casting Out Zeros
- Problem 836: Martian Artifacts
- Problem 835: An Interesting Sequence
- Problem 834: Prince Rupert's Tetrahedra?
- Problem 833: How Many Sequences?
- Problem 832: A Small but Omniscient Clergy
- Problem 831: Penny Parity
- Problem 830: Parenthetical Integers
- Problem 829: Coconut Counting
- Problem 828: Color the States
- Problem 827: Below Average Integers
- Problem 826: A Minimal Domino Tiling
Please don't ask us for answers! Solutions for almost every problem are posted to the mailing list for almost every problem, but at Professor Wagon's request we do not reproduce them here. If you can't sleep without knowing the answer to one of these problems, please contact Professor Wagon at email@example.com.